Hi-Lights

The Student News Site of Sanger High School

Hi-Lights

Hi-Lights

Student Entrance

New Tom Flores addition for Sanger High students
Student+Entrance
Esther Blanton

Tom Flores Stadium is a home playing field for Sanger high school games, and the stadium has had the same entrances for a while. Newly added this year of 2023 is the student entrance by the student snack bar. The gate was added for many modified reasons, and was  brought up into consideration by Beu Her deputy principal, and approved by Sanger High schools administration. 

“Beu Her, and the administration team were the ones responsible for this concept” said Mattie Salazar. The student entrance shows an effect on the game student entrance rates.

“The new gate will allow students to come through faster, to get their student section wrist bands and to help with the long lines at the other two gates,” said Her. Students who have been to games and use the new entrance their thoughts are simple. 

Students will say it modified

“ the safety of the students said ninth grade student Elijah Deleon. The gate was modified for various reasons and, 

Students who use this gate will say 

There are now “shorter lines”, said Deleon. As for our other two gates they also show shorter lines.

The deputy principal mentioned that “It is nice for students to have their own entrance. It allows students to get into the game in a more efficient manner. It also helps the other entrances by making their lines shorter.” 

Students talk about the significance and some importance of the student new gate. 

“It’s important because students can go in faster to the game instead of waiting,” said Ricardo Gutierrez. 

Some other reasons for the modified gate that a student saw was that it helped with separation as well.  

“I believe they added the student entrance so it can be an easier way to prevent students from other schools getting into the student section,” said Gutierrez. The gate not only adds an addition to the student’s waiting time, but will also affect the way the students may feel. A student at Sanger high who uses the student entrance for the games will like to agree with the Tom Flores new addition. 

“I agree with the decision because it makes me feel special,” said Guierrez. There was no more additional information about the new gate but it is now currently accessible.